At Hotter we are passionate about providing stylish high quality shoes, serious about customer service and believe customer satisfaction is of paramount importance.
This is a part-time vacancy for 16 hours per week, plus overtime as required to meet the needs of the business. We are looking for flexibility to cover these hours throughout the week including weekends.
As a Customer Advisor with Hotter you will be customer focussed, sales driven, have a friendly outgoing personality and an enthusiastic approach to your role.
At Hotter we are passionate about exceeding our customers’ expectations in everything we do, in this often fast paced and demanding environment.
Reporting to the Store Manager your key responsibilities will be to deliver sales through measurable excellence in customer service, providing solutions that exceed customer expectations, assisting the and supporting the store team in achieving targets and company standards in all areas.
Your daily duties will include:-
- Providing excellent customer service to maximise sales.
- Delivering high quality customer care dealing with after sales customer queries.
- Processing transactions through the till.
- Receiving and processing deliveries – including moving large deliveries to stock rooms, unpacking and storing shoes.
- Maintaining shop floor / window displays, visual merchandising standards and preparing for seasonal sales and promotions.
- Following and completing store routines in line with company policies, procedures and processes.
- Working well within the team actively supporting your colleagues.
- A friendly and helpful approach with customers and colleagues.
- The ability to engage with different types of people.
- A passion for learning about our products and sharing that knowledge with customers.
- The ability to recognise sales opportunities and maximise sales.
- Identifying opportunities to boost sales from selling additional products.
- The drive to complete your tasks in a timely, efficient and effective manner.
- The ability to multi task and handle the pressure of a busy day.
- Competence in using an EPOS till and other relevant systems.
- Proactive approach to own training and development, keeping yourself updated with new styles and promotions.
Do you fit in our shoes? Either drop your CV into the store in Mell Square or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org