On Thursday 17th November 2016, the Solihull BID Excellence Awards returned to the St Johns Hotel, to celebrate everything that is good about the people and companies that make Solihull what it is today.
During the evening guests enjoyed live music from the Duelling Pianists, indulged in a delicious 3 course dinner with wine and had the chance to win some fabulous prizes during our raffle.
To ensure Solihull's talent, passion and determination to succeed was captured, seven award categories were open to enter. The award categories, WINNERS and Highly Commended are as follows:
- Best Customer Service - Karen Chapman, St Alphege School
- Best Hospitality and Leisure - Holiday Inn Solihull
- Outstanding Team of 2016 (NEW) - Kate & Co
- Outstanding Innovation and Enterprise - TP3 Global
- Best Apprentice - Megan Troth, Xoserve
- Best Trainee - Anna Hobbs, Wallace Robinson & Morgan
- Best Independent - Fabulous Collections
- Best Customer Service 2016 - Caffe Nero, High Street
- Outstanding Innovation & Enterprise 2016 - UK Power Reserve
- Best Independent – Fleur-De-Lis
Click Here to see all of the official images from the Solihull BID Excellence Awards 2016
The 2016 Solihull BID Excellence Awards were sponsored by: